Sunday 26 December 2010

Mistletoe & Wine...

Merry Christmas bloggers!
Hope everyone had a great christmas, and wishing you all the best for the new year.

My training has been on and off in the last 2 weeks due to a few things, weather, christmas, work and college mainly! However I have discovered the joys of my local gym! The spinning bike is almost exactly the same as the turbo, but I find myself more motivated seeing others working out aswell, and can remain concentrated for longer. The result being that in the last week before christmas I did 4 sessions of an hour on the spinning bike, just to start to bring a pattern back to my winter training schedule. I've also decided to give weight training a go! 4x25 reps @ 80kg after each spin session is a good follow up and tough on the legs, hopefully this will give me a 'kick' in the sprints next season!

Anyway, wishing everyone a happy new year and best wishes for 2011!!

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment